Hawksight — the next gem? 💎 New Project Review
This article was written entirely by Hello.Crypto#2521.
All of the following is just a translation of this article.
Translated by prof1novich#0197
Greetings, dear cryptomaniacs. Today I want to talk about one potentially cool project, which in the long run can bring us all good profits.
In addition to the classic and beloved “Hold & Chill” strategy in terms of project tokens, Hawksight provides direct 1-click investing and income opportunities on both Solana and Terra.
So what’s the point?
Ok, in a nutshell, Hawksight is creating a Solana blockchain-based protocol for decentralized investment management and trading that does not require data storage (in other words, your funds remain in your own wallets).
The heart of this machine is an AI (Artificial Intelligence) engine that feeds trading signals to optimize profits to participants (individuals and organizations), whose number is expected to be around 1 million+ by Q4 2021, which in turn could lead to a market expansion and popularization of the DeFi sector. These trading signals will be executed instantly using the DApp.
The project involves working with trading strategies in the field of cryptocurrencies, DeFi, NFT and synthetic assets.
On the main page of the project, as I understand it, the developers have placed information about the profitability of various areas of the market:
Potentially, the results, as you can see, very good — the minimum monthly return of 15% (in the sector NFT).
In addition, the developers claim low commissions and a minimum entry threshold (only 10 USDC), which is the key to the availability of DeFi for everyone.
The native token of the Hawksight project is $HWK, which will perform many functions, the main ones for us being token burning, as well as the distribution of tokens for commissions among token stackers as a reward.
The maximum circulating offer is 5,000,000,000,000 tokens, the distribution is as follows:
- Team: 25% (1,250,000,000,000 tokens). Of which 25% is after 2 years of cliff, 75% is a linear distribution over 3 years.
- Ecosystem incentives: 30% (1,500,000,000,000 tokens). Of which 10% for TGE + 3 days, 90% is linear distribution over 2 years
- Fund: 25% (1,250,000,000,000 tokens). Of which 30% is split at the launch of the core network, 70% 2 years after the launch of the core network
- Fundraising: 20% (1,000,000,000,000 tokens).
Let’s see what the developers have prepared for us in the roadmap of the project. I see no point in publishing the past achievements (i.e. Q3 2021), so I will start with Q4.
- Took 1st place in SCB10X Global DeFi Hackathon — in partnership with Terra and Polygon.
- Scaling community of 1,000,000+ Signal users across all platforms.
- Completing a private round of $HWK token sales for strategic partners.
- Testing the DApp platform.
- Launch IDO token in February 2022 in partnership with IDO Launchpads, DEX and CEX.
- DApp core network launch in March 2022.
- Initialization and testing of the DeFi app on Terra.
- Hawksight Hotline pilot: localized grassroots campaigns to attract first DeFi users.
- Rewards and incentives for first-time users and OG community members on Discord, Telegram, and Twitter.
- Expansion of Hawksight hotline in key countries to attract first-time DeFi users.
- Expansion of cross-chain support.
- Integration with more DEX and CEX.
- Increased growth through partnerships with DeFi and NFT within the Solana & Terra ecosystem.
- Gradual decentralization of the AI engine and trading signals on the chain.
The best part :) Actually very cool support from funds at the very start of the project — $4.2M in strategic token rounds, support from Solana Ventures and Terraform Labs. For foundations to throw such sums around…isn’t it gem?💎
Well besides that NGC Ventures, Solar Eco Fund, One Block Capital and others are partners in the project. It is probably better to attach just a screenshot.
In short, it’s obvious that the project is more than a gem. I recommend to fly into it with both feet (and hands you can too). Now it is already possible to work and be active.
Well, well, what can you already do?
And now you need to join the chat discord (you can also subscribe to Twitter and Telegram of the project) and be active in the chat.
Templates like Hi / Hello / etc… this is not an active, but spam. Want to really get involved in the project to get roles — chat, come to AMA, ask questions. help newcomers.
P.S. A little bit about being active in the project
If you try hard and really help the development of the project (on the specific actions below), you may have a chance to get a role. At the time of writing this article is still available as OG.
Now the most important thing — what kind of activity is necessary to show in the project?
See, in fact, everything is simple here — you need to develop the project both inside and outside.
Inside. Let me give you a few simple examples.
- Here you have joined the project’s discord-chat, looked at the branches of the project.Begin to communicate — go to the chat and see that in a chat John, which seems to communicate normally, but here’s the problem — every now and then he inserts foul language or referal link. You go look for the rules of communication and see that they are not in the project. Then you go to the moderator and say: “Listen, I noticed that the project has no rules of communication, here I figured out and wrote a few rules which should be adhered to adequate communication”. Congratulations, you’re likely to get a plus to your karma and do good for the community.
- The developers have shared with the community a hype showing how the project works “from the inside”. You’re watching it and asking yourself: “Oh, how much more convenient it would be if this chart had a timeline with the current price of the asset…”. Then you go to the appropriate branch of the project (where you can express any wishes and suggestions) and share your idea. Congratulations, you have again contributed to the development of the project.
- You have a little understanding of the project, comes a newcomer who asks for help. Just — help him, tell him what’s what, answer all his questions. You have again contributed to the project.
Outside. It’s even simpler than you think. The development of the project “outside” is its PR. Here are also a few options:
- Your website/blog/telegram channel/something else…, where you share information about the project. This can be your author articles about the project, translations of official documents, roadmap, tokenomics. Have you already imagined how much good you can do? The only thing do not forget to ask in the chat (or check usually in the pin messages) this information. Well, such as simply: “Guys, I want to translate the road map into Chinese, was not there of this?” Well, or something in this way (for 10 times to translate the same document, too, is not good).
- Promotion of the project in social networks. Do you have a promoted (and not very necessary) account on FB, Twitter? Perfect — subscribe to the channel of the project and start to like, repost tweets, make their own creative tweets about project. There are plenty of options.
That’s awesome info, guys, really. Just think, do, be creative.
Of the rewards you can get project tokens (their amount is proportional to your contribution to community development), special conditions for using the project tools, perhaps some not yet published gifts.